Let’s talk about something happy. Something that isn’t what happened to Stamkos. Something that doesn’t spur a combination of dry heaves, caterwauling and crushing bags of ketchup chips with a sledgehammer.
Penguins, to the rescue.
Yesterday was the annual Project Bundle Up, where the Pens take kids shopping for warm winter clothes. What could be better than boys and mittens? Woolly hats, hot chocolate… there were probably fuzzy socks. Go on without me.
A few things to make us all feel better:
– Tanner Glass. With glasses.
– Crosby’s mustache.
You know he started growing it on November 1 at 12:00:01 AM… and this is what he’s got to show for 11 days of work. Not that Sid would ever cheat, but he should really start this thing in August.
– Kris Letang giving expert advice on hats.
But he doesn’t know hats with flames are all the rage this season.
– This girl, achieving life goals at the age of 11(-ish). Here’s James introducing himself like his name is the last one she’ll ever need to know [Pens TV video].
She will grow up thinking all hot guys want to go shopping and watch you try on 90 versions of the same hat. If there were an Auntie Anne’s pretzel in this equation I would faint.
– The conversation I imagine Flower is having with this kid about whether gummy bears are better than Sour Patch Kids. Which they clearly are. Learn well, grasshopper.
– Giant people helping tiny people.
– This face:
– This hair:
– And the inevitable defeat of James Neal by every shirt he tries to put on.
I feel a little better now, don’t you?
Tags: james neal, Kris Letang, marc-andre fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby