This week, we’re featuring yet ANOTHER Swede. Hey, not our fault that this lovely nation keeps producing the foxiest of men folk.
Foxy Friday: Patrik Berglund
The boring stuff – Born 1988 (aged 25). 6’3″, 220 lb C/LW drafted 25th overall by the Blues in 2006. In his very young NHL career, he has a respectable 93 goals & 99 assists.
The foxy stuff –
– Those dimples. Oh sweet baby Jesus, the dimples.
– His adorable bromance with TJ Oshie. #Oshberg
– He’s not afraid to be a little silly. We love silly.
Tell me you like my hat.
– Deep love and appreciation for fuzzy, adorable animals. (I’m sensing a theme this week.)
– He poses just like I do in photos. Tyra would be proud.
– He can tickle the ivories.
I think I speak for us all when I say that I’m glad Patrik has seen the error of his ways and parted ways with this hair style.
The hair is very Johnny Rzenick-Goo Goo Dolls. But in Patrik’s defense it was 2006, he was 18 years old, and he’s European. We certainly can’t judge anyone for their hair style choice at 18.
Glad to see he’s grown out of what can only be described as is “awkward” phase and taken his place among his fellow countrymen and Foxy Friday brothers.
Damn it, Sweden!
You’re doing it right. So very very right.Tags: Foxy Friday, Patrik Berglund, St. Louis Blues